The Phone Number Summary Grid is a widget in the Dashboard reports that allows you to show the summary statistics for each phone number. This is a great way to monitor the activity of the inbound and outbound calls on specific phone numbers. If you need to monitor activity such as total call time, total inbound calls, total outbound calls follow the steps below to add the widget to your report.
If your account is actively using queues and you would like more detail reporting, please refer to the Queue Calls Over Time Chart.
First, you will need to create the report for your login. Don't worry, once you've created the report and saved it for the first time, you won't need to complete this again.
1. Go to Reports > Dashboard
2. Click "New Report"
3. Click "Next" on the Clean Slate option. (More options coming soon!)
4. Name the report something comprehensive for your needs and click "Add".
You will then be taken to a fresh page for the report to add the widget you are looking for -
5. Click the "Add Widget" button.
6. Click "Next" on I Know What I am Looking For (More options coming soon!)
7. Select "Phone Number Summary Grid"
8. Name your widget something comprehensive. Then click "Add".
(Think about the time frame you want to display or the department you want to view).
If you decide you want to change the name, simply hover over the name and click on the yellow pencil.
9. You may select to view data for "All Phone Numbers" or a specific one of your choosing.
10. Set the time parameters for your widget's report
11. You can also select a specific field you would like displayed:
Make sure to save your changes prior to navigating away from the report.
If this is the report that you are most interested in viewing, you can also choose to set this as your default report when you come to the Dashboard page.
For questions, please contact us via support ticket or give us a call at 303-GO-CLOUD, option 2.